Your Safety Is Our Number One Concern
At United Access, your safety and wellbeing is our top priority. Our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. The extraordinary impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) is disrupting so much of our daily lives. We want you to know that United Access is here for you when you need us.
Wheelchair Van and Mobility Equipment Service is considered an ESSENTIAL business.
We will continue to be open during normal business hours and will continue to honor all appointments. If you are having any service issues with your wheelchair van or mobility equipment, please call us at 877-501-8267 so we can schedule an appointment for you.
Financial Relief Program
Our partner, BraunAbility, is proud to announce that their financial partner Ally® has announced a new program to help our customers and communities during the COVID-19 crisis. To aid with the financial pressures triggered by the coronavirus pandemic, Ally® has launched a financial relief program that applies to both existing and new BraunAbility customers who finance their mobility products through Ally.
Both offers will be available for the foreseeable future.
- Existing customers who have financed their BraunAbility wheelchair accessible vehicle through Ally will be allowed to defer payment for up to 120 days. No late fees will be charged; finance charges will accrue. Ally car payments will also be deferred for their traditional vehicle customers.
- New customers who purchase a BraunAbility wheelchair accessible vehicle and finance through Ally will have the option to defer the first payment for 90 days.
To learn more about this offer and whether or not you qualify, contact your local Mobility Specialist today at 877-501-8267 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
United Access Wants to Keep You Safe During These Uncertain Times
In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to be smarter and more diligent in our daily routines. That’s why we want to personally update you on the situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and the steps we are taking to ensure your health and safety in our stores and with your current accessible vehicle needs. We are closely following the health experts including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure we always have access to the latest information and guidance.
- We want to reasonably accommodate all situations. If you are interested in purchasing a wheelchair accessible van, give us a call. We will help to determine which wheelchair accessible van is the right fit for your lifestyle and budget. If there is a participating dealership near you, one of our Mobility Specialists will work with you to schedule your wheelchair van home demo and test drive.
- There will be certain circumstances where we will offer free pickup and delivery for equipment installations.
- If your service appointment isn’t urgent, please consider rescheduling in an effort to keep everyone healthy and at a safe social distance.
- Regarding your immediate rental needs, while we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, we recognize your travel plans may change. To provide you with flexibility for these changes, we are extending our no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us.
We are encouraging all team members to follow the CDC best practices like frequent hand washing and staying home if they are feeling ill. In addition, The World Health Organization put out Myth Busters to help the public determine fact from fiction.
Thank you for your continued trust in choosing United Access. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We understand that in today’s world, having the freedom to move is fundamental to your lives, which is why it can’t stop.
We look forward to serving you again soon.