Your Safety Is Our Number One Concern
At United Access, your safety and wellbeing is our top priority. Our hearts go out to anyone who’s been impacted by the virus, either directly or indirectly. The extraordinary impact of coronavirus (COVID-19) is disrupting so much of our daily lives. We want you to know that United Access is here for you when you need us.
Wheelchair Van and Mobility Equipment Service is considered an ESSENTIAL business.
We will continue to be open during normal business hours and will continue to honor all appointments. If you are having any service issues with your wheelchair van or mobility equipment, please call us at 877-501-8267 so we can schedule an appointment for you.
Financial Relief Programs
LIMITED TIME OFFER: SIX Months NO Payments + ZERO Interest
Now for a limited time only, buy any vehicle with a NEW BraunAbility conversion on a new or pre-owned vehicle with no payments for 6 months when you finance through BraunAbility. Plus, BraunAbility will cover interest for that period.
VMI’S CASH BACK PROGRAM
THIS PROGRAM HAS ENDED
At United Access, we know that our customers have had to go without the essentials for a long time. “Sheltering in place” isn’t exactly a new concept, is it? We’ve thought hard about what would make a difference for our customers and create opportunities to help you get into an accessible vehicle—especially now.
As an authorized dealer for VMI, we’re taking action together to make sure you are taking advantage of VMI’s Essential Cash offer before June 30th to put cash back into your pocket. VMI is giving back as much as $1500 for your new VMI conversion purchase.
Service Appointments for Your Mobility Equipment
If you feel concerned and you want to reschedule your service appointments, please let us know. In the meantime, if you still want or need to have your wheelchair accessible vehicle or mobility equipment serviced, we are here for you anyway you need us.
- You come to us: Schedule an appointment and come in to your local United Access
- Pick up and Drop off: We will come to you. There are certain circumstances when a United Access service technician will come to your home, pick up your vehicle, drive it to United Access to perform the service and then drop it back off to your house. You never have to leave home. Best of all, we are waiving pick up and drop off fees to you during this time of crisis.
- We come to you: There are certain circumstances where we may be able to perform specific services at your home. Please call us at 877-501-8267 or email us to find out more.
Your safety and wellbeing is our top priority. We want you to know that United Access is here for you whenever you need us.
United Access Wants to Keep You Safe During These Uncertain Times
In the current environment, it’s important for all of us to be smarter and more diligent in our daily routines. That’s why we want to personally update you on the situation with COVID-19 (the coronavirus) and the steps we are taking to ensure your health and safety in our stores and with your current accessible vehicle needs. We are closely following the health experts including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure we always have access to the latest information and guidance.
- We want to reasonably accommodate all situations. If you are interested in purchasing a wheelchair accessible van, give us a call. We will help to determine which wheelchair accessible van is the right fit for your lifestyle and budget. If there is a participating dealership near you, one of our Mobility Specialists will work with you to schedule your wheelchair van home demo and test drive.
- There will be certain circumstances where we will offer free pickup and delivery for equipment installations.
- Regarding your immediate rental needs, while we look forward to continuing to serve you during this time, we recognize your travel plans may change. To provide you with flexibility for these changes, we are extending our no-fee cancellation policy to include customers with pre-paid rentals booked directly through us.
We are encouraging all team members to follow the CDC best practices like frequent hand washing and staying home if they are feeling ill. In addition, The World Health Organization put out Myth Busters to help the public determine fact from fiction.
Thank you for your continued trust in choosing United Access. Now more than ever, we are reminded of the importance of serving our customers. We understand that in today’s world, having the freedom to move is fundamental to your lives, which is why it can’t stop.
We look forward to serving you again soon.