Extended Protection Plans for Wheelchair Vans
Talk to your Mobility Specialist today about the extended vehicle protection options offered through our partner, CostGuard. After all, you are investing your time and money into your new wheelchair accessible vehicle; let that also give you peace of mind throughout the life span of your vehicle.
Buying an automobile is often the second largest expense for individuals and families – protect yourself against rising repair costs of mechanical failures.
The CostGuard Vehicle Protection Plan offers optional coverage for Mobility Equipment including chair lift motors and assemblies, electric/hydraulic ramp controls and assemblies, adjustable seating mechanisms, adjustable pedal and steering control mechanisms, hoist and swing-arm mechanisms.
Listed are a few example average repair costs that you could end up paying out of pocket for your wheelchair accessible vehicle.
Additional Plan Benefits
The CostGuard Vehicle Protection Plan provides you peace of mind knowing you’re protected against certain costly repairs and includes additional valuable benefits such as:
- 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
- Rental Vehicle Coverage
- Trip Interruption
Protect yourself from being open to this much liability. CostGuard offers a few different levels of coverage to accommodate your budget and your needs. You can choose from one of the following packages:
- Powertrain Coverage covers Engine, Transmission, Front and Rear-Wheel Drive Train, Hybrid Components and Associated Fluids, Filters, Lubricants, Seals and Gaskets.
- Enhanced Coverage covers everything covered in POWERTRAIN, plus: Basic Electrical, Fuel, Heating & Cooling, Air Conditioning, Brakes and Enhanced Hybrid Components
- Premium Coverage covers everything covered in ENHANCED, plus: Brakes, Suspension & Steering, Electronics, Safety and Enhanced Electrical
- Complete Coverage covers any part experiencing a mechanical breakdown except for those parts listed as excluded under the service contract.
This is an addition level of coverage available called Wrap coverage. Wrap coverage is designed to wrap around manufacturer warranty programs. Wrap Coverage highlights include:
- Exclusionary coverage
- Coverage terms up to 10 years/100,000 miles
Wrap Coverage does not cover the following component groups:
- Transfer Case
- Drive Axle