United Access offers a variety of ambulette vans for sale. Ambulette vans are basically wheelchair accessible vehicles that are specially equipped for transporting people who are in wheelchairs to and from nursing homes, adult day care centers, hospitals, medical transportation providers, EMS facilities, group homes and facilities for the developmentally disabled.
As the U.S. population continues to age, the need for traveling to a healthcare provider also increases. If you’re in a wheelchair, your options are oftentimes limited, especially if you reside in a senior or assisted living facility.
Ambulances carry medical professionals, emergency medical equipment, and are primarily used for medical emergencies or lifesaving situations. Ambulette vans, on the other hand, are better suited for non-emergency travel. An ambulette van is a safe and comfortable way of transporting people in wheelchairs without having to transfer them from their wheelchair, which can be painful and difficult.
What you need to know about purchasing an Ambulette for your business at United Access:
- All of our ambulettes and wheelchair vans are ADA compliant and crash tested
- There are flexible floor plans designed to accommodate your specific needs
- Raised roof and lowered floor options are available
- We offer the best commercial lifts available in the marketplace
- Your ambulette can be customized to your exact transportation needs
Are you interested in purchasing an ambulette for non-emergency transit for your business? Our Mobility Specialists are here to help. Call us today at (877) 310-7621 and let United Access help you customize the right vehicle for your organization’s needs.