Careers at United Access
Are you looking for a career that focuses on inclusion, ability – not disability – and quality of life improvements for your customers? Are you a naturally giving and caring person with a desire to feel fulfilled at the end of the day? Then we are looking for you! We have many locations throughout the United States. If you see something of interest below, please submit your cover letter, resume and application for employment to Human Resources.
When you join United Access, you join a community of people who are:
- Forward-thinking and Innovative: We believe in constant improvement and innovation. Our mission is to be the best mobility dealer in the country and we are always looking for ways to fulfill this mission. Idea sharing, brainstorming and teamwork are encouraged.
- Honest, Dedicated and Dependable: Being in the business of helping others regain their independence requires dedication and hard work. Honesty, integrity, and trust are key to building the long-lasting relationships that are required to succeed in this industry.
- Fun: Work hard, play hard…it’s our philosophy. United Access employees will often be seen out with one another, and our customers, for community events, dinners, and parties. We like to celebrate our successes, life, and each other.
- Compassionate, Caring, and Friendly: You will find that United Access teammates are all friendly, compassionate, and all around great people. This is essential to make sure we provide the best customer experience…period.
- Diverse, Positive and Team-Oriented: We believe in teamwork at United Access and our employees are always there to support one another and to keep a positive environment. Based on our values of integrity and respect, we believe in having an inclusive culture; more than 20% of our employees, or their family members, have a physical disability.
The Hiring Process
If you are interested in an opportunity at United Access, please apply per the below instructions. We thank you for your interest in United Access and we look forward to reviewing your application.
Human Resources Director
9389 Natural Bridge Rd.
St Louis, MO 63134
If your qualifications and skills are a good match for a position, you will receive a call from one of our team members for an initial screening over the phone. You may be required to have multiple rounds of interviews, both over the phone and in-person. You may be required to interview at the United Access location you are applying for and also at our Corporate Headquarters in St. Louis, MO. At this point, we will keep you informed of the next steps in the process.
Please note that employment is conditional on passing a background and drug test. Other assessments include personality, mechanical or technical comprehension and possibly more, based on the position.
If hired, you will be sent to St. Louis, MO for paid training. This typically lasts for 1-2 weeks depending on the position. After training in St. Louis, you will continue training at your location.