Is It Time for You to Buy a Mobility Scooter?
Do You Need a Mobility Scooter? Do you:
- have trouble walking for extended periods of time
- experience difficulty managing a walker, cane or crutches
- use oxygen and need to conserve your
- suffer from constant joint pain, such as rheumatoid arthritis
If you are experiencing any of these, you may benefit from using a mobility scooter.
Things you should consider when you are buying a mobility scooter:
- Does the chair offer enough cushion for you?
- Does the chair rotate easily from side to side or is it stationary?
- Is the chair adjustable up or down?
- Is there enough room for your legs to rest comfortably?
- How long does it take for the battery to fully charge?
- How far can you travel before the battery needs to be recharged?
- How fast can the scooter go?
- What is the maximum weight a scooter can hold?
- Is the size of the scooter airline-friendly?
- Is it easy to take the scooter apart of fold it?
- Who will service the scooter if there is a problem?
You should be able to get the answer to all of these questions from any reputable dealership.
If you think it’s time for you to buy a mobility scooter or you’re just interested in learning more, contact a local mobility specialist today to find out which scooter is the right one to get you moving again.
What Type of Scooter is Right for You?
Pride® Mobility Scooters | Enhance Your Mobility
When it comes to mobility solutions, Pride® electric scooters offer different models that will cater to your specific needs. You will find a scooter for every budget and application. From the compact, lightweight Go-Go Elite Traveller® portable scooter, to the full-sized Pursuit® luxury personal mobility vehicle, you are sure to find the perfect motorized scooter.
Pride FDA Class II Medical Devices are designed to aid individuals with mobility impairments.