Honda Wheelchair Accessible Vans
BraunAbility® - Authorized Dealer
United Access offers new and used Honda wheelchair vans for sale. The BraunAbility Honda wheelchair van comes available as a side-entry or rear-entry. A rear-entry vehicle’s low-angle ramp makes it easy to access the interior through the rear door. The unique design of this mobility upgrade makes it possible to use standard parking spaces when accessible parking is unavailable. Depending on the number of passengers you need to accommodate, a variety of seating options can be installed in your Honda Odyssey wheelchair van. Safety is always top of mind with BraunAbility; their Honda wheelchair vans are built on a state-of-the-art assembly line, ensuring consistent quality you can rely on day in and day out.
Unique Features to the BraunAbility Honda Odyssey Wheelchair Vans
- Offers the Power In-Floor Ramp and the Manual Rear-Entry Fold Out Ramp Conversions
- Rear Entry Option For Traditional Parking Spaces
- 800 Lbs. Ramp Weight Capacity
BraunAbility Honda Options
You’ve never seen an accessible vehicle like the BraunAbility Honda Power. Superior design, safety and accessibility, the Power is the complete package. With its athletic exterior lines and a refined interior finish, the Power is available on the Honda Odyssey wheelchair van LX, EX, EXL, Touring and Touring Elite models.
An innovative new Honda Manual Rear-Entry allows for flexible seating options, including seating options for either one or two wheelchair passengers. With a ramp angle of 9.5 degrees and a smooth transition plate, the Manual Rear-Entry comes in Honda Odyssey wheelchair van LX, EX, EXL, Touring and Touring Elite models.
VMI (Vantage Mobility International)
Vantage Mobility International (VMI) is one of the largest manufacturers of wheelchair van conversions. VMI focuses on improving their conversions through being part of the disabled community and through customer feedback. Today, VMI has two Honda Odyssey wheelchair van conversions, the Northstar and the Summit. Both come in five model types and are accessible through side-entry of the minivan. Honda Odyssey wheelchair vans offer both space and style with plenty of headroom for everyone. The ramp is stowed below the floor so your wheelchair accessible minivan is obstacle-free.
Unique Features to the VMI Honda Odyssey Wheelchair Vans
- The VMI Northstar (Power In-Floor Ramp) and the VMI Summit (Power Fold Out Ramp)
- Powered Kneeling for a Lower Ramp Angle
- One-Touch Electronic Control
- Removable Seats
- Seats up to Six People
- 600-800 Lbs. Ramp Weight Capacity
VMI Honda Options
The Honda Northstar wheelchair-accessible minivan delivers both space and style with generous headroom, more floor length and a top-rated design. The Northstar in-floor ramp system is available on the Honda Odyssey wheelchair van EX, SE, EX-L, Touring and Touring Elite models.
The VMI Summit fold-out ramp system features a fully powered, fold-out ramp that stows inside the vehicle cabin and smoothly extends outward when deployed. Multiple seating options allow for independence and flexibility on the Honda Odyssey wheelchair van EX, SE, EX-L, Touring and Touring Elite models.
- 2018 Honda Pilot Wheelchair Van for Sale LX 5FNYF5H15JB001143
- 2018 Honda Pilot Wheelchair Van for Sale LX 5FNYF5H18JB002366
- 2018 Honda Pilot Wheelchair Van for Sale LX 5FNYF5H15JB012627
- 2018 Honda Pilot Wheelchair Van for Sale EX-L HSE 5FNYF5H6XJB013526
- 2018 Honda Pilot Wheelchair Van for Sale EX-L 5FNYF5H56JB005981
- 2018 Honda Pilot Wheelchair Van for Sale EX 5FNYF5H38JB012204
- 2018 Honda Pilot Wheelchair Van for Sale LX 5FNYF5H11JB010308
- 2018 Honda Pilot Wheelchair Van for Sale EX-L 5FNYF5H76JB007294
- 2017 Honda Odyssey Wheelchair Van for Sale EX-L 5FNRL5H68HB000930
- 2017 Honda Odyssey Wheelchair Van for Sale EX-L Nav 5FNRL5H60HB005765
- 2017 Honda Odyssey Wheelchair Van for Sale EX 5FNRL5H49HB007044
- 2017 Honda Odyssey Wheelchair Van for Sale EX 5FNRL5H46HB008281